Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Companion....9/5/2011

Hey Everyone!
It's been a good week! traveled a lot to Béziers and Toulouse!! also received another companion , Elder Smith, he is an awesome companion and a good person to be around!, nothing to epic this week , just doing the lords work!I'm looking forward to this upcoming week, a lot of members are going to feed me and some investigators are going to take me out to eat for my birthday this week!! which is amazing because no one feeds us here lol , its not like the states when they actually have to schedule them in haha, here once we here mangez-vous we go crazy!! but yeah not too much new or any pictures I'm still here in Carcassonne but once i move to another ville i will send some! love you all passez un bon semaine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment