Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Monday, August 29, 2011

Elder Russo's New Post......Remember his birthday Sep 08 !!

Hello everyone,
Things in France are good still, I just received the transfer calls and I'mm staying in Carcassonne for another 6 weeks with my new companion Elder Smith, I haven't met him yet but I hear that he is an awesome missionary! I kinda wished that I could transfer out to another place, I've been here too long!but oh well, nothing too new here just doing the same old missionary work, french is still difficult but hopefully it comes soon to me, my birthday is coming up its weird to think that im going to be 20!I want to express how important it is to do member work, and how much the missionaries need help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help!help them!Oh and i get to go to Toulouse this Thursday too! i hurt my knee and im getting checked up, so hopefully that will be fun!!Well I hope you all have a good week and nothing too big happens while I'm gone!
love
Elder Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment