Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Monday, September 12, 2011

New Letter from Elder Russo/New Pictures too...9/12/2011

Hey dad!
... and yeah the heat here has broken too and its been around 70 ish maybe lower which makes it so much better here, considering we wear black pants sock shoes a tie and button up shirt so it gets pretty hot here!im waiting for winter patiently!!thank you for the happy birthday, i had a pretty good birthday, we had district meeting that day and went a little farther down south to the city of Perpingnan and the sisters made me a big cake for my birthday and after that we missed our train to stay with the sisters because they cant be alone with an male investigator so when we were coming home (after miissing our orignal train) our train stops in a city called narbone then it continuies to carcassonne but because we missed our original train there wasn't any trains leaving for 2 hours so we got to go contacting around narbon and saw a bunch of sites which i will attach to this email. and the package is in geneva right now i told mom to send it to my apartment address but oh well, so i will get it once the president comes down to the south of France or something or zone conference im not too sure but i will look forward to it!oh and after we got back from narbone an investagator named thierry who is hilarious took me and elder smith to a Chinese restaurant and i ate for free since it was my birthday!and it was a nice one too!!and a buffet!annd i will be sure to check the package to see if it was packed right lol and if its possible can i get a total amount of whats in my account so i can convert it into euros and keep better track??i hope all is well at home i pray for you all as well as you pray for me!oh and just to keep things clear our member logged into facebook for me and liked all my birthday wishes and updated my status so it wasn't me :) I love you dad tell me about your new job?!
Love
Elder Russo!



Elder Russo Still being spoiled by all the woman around him! Such a ladies men!!LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment