Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Monday, September 26, 2011

9/26/2011----doing great...moving soon!!

Hello mom and dad!!
Thank you for the package!!I miss American stuff so bad!!now all you have to do is figure a way to get taco bell here haha , and another thing how was the challenge i gave you all last week??did you do it??fill me in!this week went good nothing too knew some of the members fed us this week which was awesome! and today we are moving into our new apartment!! finally!i cant wait but unfortunately transfer's are in two weeks and i wont get to enjoy it fully, because there is a good chance that i might be leaving!but hey! my new address is
49 Rue Marceau
Perrutel 11000 Carcassonne
France
So yeah! It might change again so I will let you all know.
ha they deliver sushi in France!That's my ham and cheese omelet i made and the other is serge, the one I gave the flag to! hes such an awesome person who has had a very hard life you should of saw how happy he was to get it! on his birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment