Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Letter from my baby...10/03/2011

Hello Friends,
Well this week was rough! No one talked to us and no one wanted to listen or anything, but on the bright side we had these English speaking couple who didn't want to be converted but wanted to hear our message, they respected us enough to even feed us, which was awesome, I really hope they read the book of Mormon, he doesn't believe in God! Anyways and also general conference was great!! I really think the lord is breaking down on us priesthood holders and for us to fulfill our duties to God,and also I thought the talk about daughters was interesting to me....but I didn't get to watch the Sunday afternoon session because of the time difference here in France so we weren't allowed, but im going to try and watch it today if I can!
we have a baptism coming up on the 29 of October , I am very excited.I fell that one is a yes, but transfers are coming up and it's about time for me to leave, because I've been here for about 3 transfers, four months, and also my six month mark is on this Thursday!! It feels weird, i don't feel like I've been here for that long at all and that I just left a few weeks ago.
I hope all of you are well and do good and stay out of harms way!!
love you all!!
Elder Russo

1 comment:

  1. by the way ...RJ is doing great!! Healthy and happy, enjoying meeting all kinds of people in all kinds of situations. He is learning much about others and the world. I am so very proud of him for helping others and not thinking only on himself.
    Life is short,we must learn all we can and learning to love others is a must.
    Love you son!!Can't wait to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete