Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something New, not much...Baptism coming this weekend!!!








Mom,
I love you and miss you all very much, there's a lot of stress that comes with a mission and I'm sorry if i sound aggravated sometimes but you have no idea how hard it is here sometimes i still can't even speak french fluently yet,and I am having a hard time the last couple weeks trying to be happy and productive,but this week is going great we have a baptism this Saturday for a girl named Claudine, I'm looking forward to that, I am very excited, but it's a little hectic because the members in France are so different than the ones at home, they don't support us missionaries the same way.
Today they left us at the church because they didn't have room for us for the activity at the lake,we were both planning on that for our day off, sometimes I just feel like they don't care about us missionaries sometimes. Idk I feel a little depressed right now and no one to talk to without taking it the wrong way, I hope you don't. I miss you all so very much I pray for you everyday in my prayers and I fast for you guys to stay safe and well.I don't know what else to write about sorry im not a good writer.Please send my cord and a full size American flag for me.That would be great. I love you and I will look forward for your letter.
love
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment