Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Friday, August 26, 2011

New Letter....little more about his mission this time!!! :-)

Hello everyone!!
Things in France are going pretty good! i had my first opportunity to be apart of the baptism for Claudine Velot. Serge baptized her and i was a witness and i helped confirm her a member of the church and blessed her with the holy ghost!! so its been an exciting weekend for me!Pretty soon I'm going to be moving to a new apartment down the street from my old one, my old one was very small and old, now we are going to be moving into one that is brand new and huge!! so I'm looking forward to that, i traveled a lot i went to Montpellier Beziers and Perpignan! all beautiful places! Oh so transfers are in one week i talked to president and i will probably be staying here for another transfer it looks like! So the work in Carcassone goes on, the only thing is nothing exciting happens in Carcassonne just a lot of tourist and hobos honestly but once i get a crazy story i will let everyone know!! well i hope you are all doing wel feel free to write me whenever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment