Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Letter from RJ-05/31/2011

Hey everyone!
You probably haven't heard from me in a while but I've been crazy busy!!! I leave for France in 5 days!! I'm so excited, my french is ok I'll survive but it will get better I know it will for God gave man weakness that he will make them strengths unto them so I'm not too worried! How's everyone doing?? Now that I'm gone letters will take a long time for me to get them so yeah use dear elder as much as you can!fill me in on everything and everyone I would love to know! there isn't much new here considering it's the same thing everyday but yeah love you all write me!
I miss home so much I'm so pumped for france you have no idea it's so crazy, I love my mission so much and I'm not even out there yet and I just figured out that my mission president has been a president for 10 years!! How crazy is that! I miss you mom so much, email me fast!! Loveyou!
my new address is in france!!

4 Rue Alaric II
Compans Caffarelli
31000 toulouse France

No comments:

Post a Comment