Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Monday, June 6, 2011

News 06/06/2011

Our Son Elder Russo is now in route to France, he will arrive tomorrow.
We all got to speak with him for a long time today, he is doing great! He asked me to tell everyone" THANK YOU" for all the letters and support these last few months.
His French is cute at this time, but he speaks well....I am so proud of him.
Elder Russo is traveling with a sister Missionary, that way he can protect her.Nice to travel with someone.
Well, thank you everyone, I hope you continue to write our son.Letters are great to keep the focus going and encouragement in this time of need. Learning a new language, new culture and making new friends it is the hardest thing anyone can do, but he also needs to learn the gospel in another language and teacher others, that will be really hard.
I had to do that myself at the age of 18, after 23 yrs, I still miss home, my country, my language and most of all my family and friend.
I will keep his Journey updated.See you again soon!!
Love
Elder Russo's proud mom

No comments:

Post a Comment