Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New small note from Elder Russo 05/24/2011

Mom,
I wrote a huge letter on here and this computer is all messed up and deleted everything I wrote, I'm so mad right now cause now all I have is 5 min left to write you, I love you so much I wanted to talk about you blessing in this email but i don't have time so I will write a letter for you, I love you and dad so much and miss you so much tell everyone to write me on dear elder!!!i leave in 12 days!! I will send home a video of me bearing my testimony and stuff in french for you guys! love you write me back as fast as you can love you!
ohh well it seems like i haven't been getting any letters from anyone so it gets lonely over here especially when I really did get kicked out of the email cause it deleted my email for you, I'll print it out and send it to you in a email!ok thanks for the package!Oh... yeah I understand but I'm at the MTC we do the same thing every week there isn't any change really till I leave which is in 12 days!
Things here are going good I love it here ...my french is getting really good surprisingly I am sorry if my letters are short, I'm still in the MTC so there's not much new stuff to share cause it's the same day every day here lol but I still love you ! I love you so much mom i cant wait for your package AGAIN.

Elder Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment