Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Letter From Elder Russo...this is my favorite picture of RJ........taken by Gabi..his little sis.


Hello everyone!
This week has been great, we got our "pass-a-longs" this week and I got the ugly tie box for having the coolest tie(the rainbow looking one) I got two nerf guns for being most united with my companion which was suppose to go to the ones who fight the most lol. We also got this ugly watch cause Elder Cheel and I are always late, and some other ones I'll share only if you write me oh and I'm in a one piece pajama right now cause I was the most loving too...I'll be sure to send pictures also!
The older missionaries are leaving, which is sad cause I really grew to love them and looked up to them since they are so spiritually grown! Now four square will be no fun anymore cause no one in my district will play, so now it's me vs the Mexicans and Chineese Teams! Oh and one of my pass a longs was that Im chief judge in foursquare also!Keep sending dear elders and letters lover you guys!!
Elder Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment