Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elder Russo's First Letter 04/08/2011



Hello everyone,
I have officially completed my first week at the MTC!It's awesome here the spirit is so strong here tears come to my eyes almost every time i talk or listen to anyone talk its that strong. The MTC pushes me and ym companion very fast I've already had to teach an investigator in french for 30 min already it was so hard and now i have to teach again today! my companion is awesome his name is Elder Cheel i have lots of pictures and videos for you guys hopefully my mom and dad post them up for you guys.For an example he puts on lipstick and "french kisses" his letters home haha. but my time is scarce on here but be sure to write me!i just got your dear elder letter cause my district leader forgot to get it yesterday but i know the spirit is sooo strong over here i feel it everywhere i go even during lunch and stuff... haven't got any letters from anyone except from you so I'm loving your letter and appreciating it even more since its like my third one since Ive been here and Ive written like 20 already for everyone..I love you guys so much I'm trying my best to learn french my companion is hilarious have some videos and pictures for you guys whenever you send me a replacement memory card and what bank info do you need??send this in a letter so i can get it soon instead of waiting a week for my letter.. and since i don't have enough time i will write a letter for my blog plus you guys probably don't have it set up since its only been a few days.. Ive taught one lesson in french which went horrible it was nerve wrecking cause i didn't know that much french but today i have another one so hopefully i do a lot better than i did yesterday!i love gym here its pure fun!! everyone's love for each other is amazing i wish the world was like the MTC then we would all be blessed with joy and constant love everyday.... i see mark almost every day and also Jackson.., me and mark enjoy seeing each other and talk for like the whole lunch. Gotta goooo!!love you guys soooo much!!
Elder Randolph Russo
MTC Box 116-0412
France Toulouse Mission 0607
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah 84604

No comments:

Post a Comment