Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013

Mr & Mrs Russo 7-20-2013
Orlando LDS Temple

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Little note from RJ 07/11/2011

Hello Mom,
Glad you are having a good time.This week we went to Beziers in Geneva to attend the Missionaries Conference,and visited the other elders . We went bowling, we visit the Cathedral and hung out. Around 10am we sang the star spangled banner and a french lady cursed us all out for about 10 min straight and wouldn't stop it was hilarious lol.Geneva was awesome!!!!!!!!!! very beautiful place. I could be be a accountant in two weeks , I hope the president picks me cause I will be living there for the next six months right next to lake Geneva!!! so yeah that's all what happened this week for me really. We haven't gotten a hold of Lurent since he dropped us but we still try so hopefully for something to work out! We might be having two families baptized soon I don't know but everything is in great progress right now i'ts so exciting!!Thank you for what you say in your letters, those type of things really make me happy when you tell me those things and you are exactly right everyone just needs love!I bought the contacts sorry I didn't get your email fast enough but I wont buy anymore unless you send them to me or whatever you want to do that's best sorry ...one thing you can do that would be awesome is get dad and conor involved with the missionaries because it so important you have no idea the blessing when there is a member present while the missionaries teach,and make conor invite friends and go to all the sports that the missionaries have it's horrible when Elder Bowen and I look forward to sports and no one shows up, so help the missionaries please!! love you and I hope you are on the computer so we can talk some more! love you!!!

Love
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment